Saturday, January 10, 2015

Watsons Deep Cleansing Nose Pore Strips

You know how some people like to end the year with the best and worst products they've tried? This is one of them… the worst product I've tried this 2014. Found in the bowels of someone's closet early 2014,  this package of Watson's Nose Pore Strips was probably buried for a reason.

Each package consists of 10 individually wrapped packets.  Once opened, my first glance at the strip disappointed me since product was not as described in the packaging: there are no nifty slit things like the ones in the Biore strips to contour the strip to your nose. You can cut it individually, I suppose, but it doesn't hug the nose-cheeck interface as well, which is a blackhead prone area for me. 

Watson's Deep Cleansing Nose Pore Strips

I've tried it several times on myself and my siblings… but unlike the Biore strips where I was unsure if what the strip took out was actual blackheads or dirt, a lot of the surface area of the strip was plain white. The strip was able to pull out a few blackheads, mostly the superficial ones… but at half the price of Biore, it only had around 25% effectiveness.

Would I buy again? If I did buy it, definitely not. I am hoping that with different Japanese brands entering the system, I can get a hold of superior strips once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment