Thursday, August 14, 2014

Money Drains or Things to Buy:

It's a good thing that there's an Open House for CBTL Swirl Card holders this Sunday, August 17, 2014... because there are a lot of things I want to get (which I may or may not get)

1. The Secret Diary of Lizzie Bennet: This is a book based on the web series, The Lizzie Bennet Diaries, available on Youtube. If you're a fan of Pride and Prejudice, The LBD are a must watch (it even won an Emmy).

2. Clariel: The Lost Abhorsen: If you're a fan of Garth Nix's Old Kingdom Series, you'd want to read this. I have and love the Abhorsen Trilogy, and though I haven't read the companion works, I find myself interested in this.

3. Chicago: A musical coming to the Philippines this December, showing in Solaire. Tickets are already available via Ticketworld.

4. Beauty and the Beast: A musical coming to the Philippines January 2015, showing in CCP. Tickets are already available via Ticketworld.

I don't really want to watch Potted Potter or the Noli Me Tangere Opera, but would welcome tickets for it, if I could get them.

At least for now, I have the The Last 5 Years to look forward to this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment