Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Summertime Self Suggestions

With one of the hottest days ever just a few days ago, it's tempting to just stay home and nap, or bathe a billion times. While I'm very tempted to do that (and probably will on some days) this summer, I will do my best to improve both my body and my mind.

While I can't disclose the details, it does mean that I should log at least (and I hope, even more than) 1 hour a day for the improvement of my mind.

For the former, it's to go back to my body of 2 years ago at worst (or 4 years ago, at best) - in the healthiest way possible:

I will try for 30 minutes a day devoted to exercise.

Reduce my intake to either 1 brewed or 2 instants coffees a day.

Minimize junk food for healthier snacks.

And also, to do the other duties given to me.

I am writing these here as a reminder to myself. These past years, I've been sliding down and making some new bad habits, or breaking my old good ones.

It's time to clean house.

Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment