Monday, March 17, 2014

Aquafresh Whitening Toothpaste

Aquafresh Whitening Toothpaste Directions and Ingredients
I'm in search of a good toothpaste and so far, I haven't met my HG toothpaste yet. In the meantime, one toothpaste i've tried is  Aquafresh Whitening. It has a nice minty taste and with a Fluoride content of 1450, it isn't bad at all. However, it really doesn't whiten my coffee-loving teeth (or even prevent darkening with 2x a day brushing) so I guess this one is kind of meh. I'm actively trying to cut down my coffee consumption but I do want a toothpaste that can keep up and improve my teeth without damaging it.

I'm starting to think I'm probably going to need to have 2 on hand: a specialized toothpaste to remove stains which is harsh on the teeth (and should not be used long term) and a standard whitening toothpaste.

One semi-good thing about this toothpaste is that it has a twist-cap which prevents toothpaste spillage/exposure which I'm very picky about. I took points of because of something you can see in the picture below:

Aquafresh Whitening Toothpaste Cap

While it's fine while there's a lot of toothpaste inside the tube, something happens once you start using it - there's a gap between the cap and tube and some parts of the inside are exposed :(

I don't think I'll be buying this again, even as a standard toothpaste, because I have mixed feelings about the cap.... HG toothpaste, where are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment