Saturday, May 18, 2013

Uniqlo: Cabbages & Roses


I really wanna kick myself for missing the year end sale (when all the winterwear went for cheap). Urgh. Maybe next year! Luckily, I stopped by Uniqlo in MoA and was able to get a hoodie on sale! This jacket was a collaboration with Cabbages & Roses, an english brand with gorgeous prints!

Uniqlo: Cabbages & Roses Hoodie C
Uniqlo: Cabbages & Roses Hoodie C

As you can see, I am in love with fabric for furniture (haha! - things than can be used in upholstery). It is my dearest wish to own a lot of their collection, but... my wallet -_- This jacket was actually a bit different from most of the items on stock now: most of them are in lighter, more playful colors. I picked this one because it reminded me of one of the jackets I lost before... it's a replacement, so to speak.

Anyway, I checked Uniqlo Philippines' website, but no pictures are available. If you're interested, try the UK website ;) The pic above is Hoodie C. I have a feeling I'll be returning to the shop soon to buy something else from the collection,  though non-winter wear wasn't on sale.

I checked Cabbages & Roses' website too, but the clothes are d*mn expensive, gorgeous as they might be. Check both of em out if you're a fan of English things >. > In fact, Uniqlo has a new location: SM Aura in Taguig. i don't know when/if I'll be able to check it out, but there will be a fashion show or something today (May 18).

More importantly, today is International Museum Day! Check your local museums to see if entrance is free :)

No comments:

Post a Comment